Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Frazzle of Assignment 2


I've been working on this assignment for a bit over a month, at least I hadnt left it to the last minute this time... and I am surprised at what I have found about about ISPs - after never knowing they existed before - and I call myself a teacher... My brain has turned to mush and I feel like a very stiff drink, but no, I have more work to day and would like to get this finished by tonight, with school and then homework centre tomorrow I don't get home till 5 and dont want to have to finish it off then!

During my 4 years at uni it was not often I had to cut back on words, but for this assignment, I feel all I have done has been write a paragraph - check the word count, write another paragraph, check the word count. Oh bother, I am out of words, sumarize what I'd already sumarized and check the word count. But I finished taks a and b and am now quite happily procrastinating about task c - the dreaded reflection. At first I thought it would be easy to do, but upon reflection. THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!!

Now it's up to reflecting on what I have learnt about over the course of the semester............ hmm blank... yep still blank..... think it might be the brain strain.
Ok, Ok, think I need to cook dinner and then hopefully my brain and I can regroup and tackle the last part together.


Not even my post has much sense about it tonight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment