Friday, October 23, 2009

aaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

Wow, well this assignment is due in on monday and i am struggling with section 2. I havent been able to post anything for the last little while because somehow I had forgotten my password, yes cleave I know, but it happened!!! I dont have much of an idea of what I am meant to be doing. Fortunately I have been able to check out other peoples blogs and see what they are doing as well as the forum (oh thank goodness for the forum!!!!).

The best form of communication is to be open with people, to discuss any potential issues that may arrive to to make others feel as comfortable communication with others in both a formal and informal setting. Communication within a school context is essential, teachers needs to be effective communicators with students, parents, executives and other teachers on staff to support the student and the other teachers.

Conflict resolution is a skill many teachers have developed to deal with parents when there has been some form of miscommunication with their child - here we go with the communication bit again.

Yes, yes, this is a little late for my initial thoughts on communication, but better late then never I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment